caratula delantera album the essential cd 1 barbra streisand

 Lista de canciones

1. A sleepin Bee

2. Cry me a river

3. I stayed too long at the fair

4. Lover, come back to me

5. People

6. My man

7. Second hand Rose

8. He touched me

9. Don't rain on my parade

10. Happy days are here again (Live at Sheep Meadow, Central Park NY - June 17, 1967)

11. On a clear day (You can see forever)

12. Stoney end

13. Since i fell for you

14. What are you doing the rest of your life

15. The way we were

16. All in love is fair

17. Lazy afternoon

18. Evergreen (Love theme from A star is born)

19. My heart belongs to me

20. You don't bring me flowers

21. The main event Fight

22. No more tears (Enough is enough)

Presiona abajo para empezar a descargar

descarga album the essential cd 1 barbra streisand